Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, February 2, 2009
@ 9:45 PM
woah.

sorry lemme just say something random.

mrs rowena yap from SACPS right, her husband is rgs physics tcher MR YAP! WOAH. :D

heh we got through today,

"the whole school toot together" - amandaaa LOL :D truetrue, wasn't that bad it was hilarious actually we all toot together :)

not that that's very PRO or smt but ohwell... :D get better complexion? xD

Photobucket

k i'm REALLY random...

haiyo gna change costume tmr... BUHBYE MY PURPLE SKIRT D:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: ,