Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
@ 5:46 PM
today sucks.

first the I DROPPED MY BELT INTO THE SQUAT TOILET before i peed luckily but still, EW. so pisseddd.

then CNY rehearsal was. waste time cus we couldnt do much and had to stay till FOUR. YES FOUR! and its my naptime any idea i woke up at 4am this morning to do SS cus last night i was so frigging tired! D: and sooooo much homework!

okay i sound like bimbo but dun care lah -_-

worseeee our side of backstage was chaoji stuffy then go the other side then kena stoned. haiz. me and xinle were like quite pissed already lah okay.

and when we crashed trials kena chased out. ohman. but percussion's not easy C:

to make matters WORSE WORSE at the bus stop heard some SECONES talking about angklung trial, "so easy blabla sure get in" OKAY SEE HOW FIRST AH.

urgh. suckah!

k something good...

I DREAMNT OF JJH LAST NIGHT XD

and,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVY!! ♥

my cute quiet demure senior! :D

Labels: