Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
@ 5:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA SAM!!


Photobucket

psps, only PIC i have of her right now -_- shes camera shy hahaha xD and different class, but hope to be same class as her too! trip sc geog mah! :D:D:D:D lalallaa YESH okay the ncc person - my impression lah x)


in approx. 12 hours time we're gna have a new addition to the family!!



most probably it's a girl, still dno yet :D

saw an IT on thursday... shrugs.



the cat downstairs :D



IKUTA TOMA ♥ from hanakimi! :D

Labels: , ,