Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
@ 9:31 PM
heee okay on the last day of school some of us crazy hyperactive dudes stayedback. yepp the day was concluded with class results session etc and mr toh's paus :D haha THANKS MR TOH! paus were deliciousss. and yeah nice little gpa (hope i can maintain it).

best part of the results is the remarks: PROMOTED TO S3!!!

OLEHHHH eh how come s1 report dont have promoted to s2. heeex :D:D:D IM PROMOTED!! IM S3!!!! wahahhaha!!!

lols hotshot is really HOT in here and then those people they were singing the YEAH WO SHI SUPERMAN thing. i can remember the last few lines okay...

你怎么哭着脸
谁叫你还搞不清楚
我跟你的差别
YEAH 我是SUPERMAN
YEAH 我是SUPERMAN
YEAH 我是SUPERMAN
YEAH 你是LOSER!

hahahaha kinda funneh. all of us stand in one line and did the yeah wo shi superman thing :D i video-ed 'em singing ahahaha. SO CUTEEE. squealing at when the dfx/lzx appear hahaha.






WHEN I GROW UP - PUSSYCAT DOLLS

Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name

Now I've got a confession
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I’d do anything
Anything at all for the boys to notice me

But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You know what it's like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
'Cause see when I was younger I would say

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have Groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

But be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
But you just might get it
But You just might get it

They used to tell me I was silly
Until I popped up on the TV
I always wanted to be a superstar
And knew that singing songs would get me this far

I see them staring at me
Oh I'm a trendsetter
Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic
I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it


an ego boosting song haha :) for GROUP lah imean one person sing abit the FUNNEH horh :D

ehh this was used for our netcarn cheer horh :D abit !@#$% - messed up but HEH FUN. we were bouncing around, but most of the people staying back to hyper were like xxxxx yeah :D nvm lah TWOFIVE LOVE YOUUUUU. (cant be bothered to upload so much pics haha)



AT THE BEGINNING - DONNA LEWIS/RICHARD MARX

We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what wed have to go through
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart

When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start

And life is a road that I wanna keep on going
Love is a river, I wanna keep on flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

And life is a road that I wanna keep on going
Love is a river, I wanna keep on flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Knew there was somebody, somewhere
A new love in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothings gonna tear us apart


aiyooo who suggested this song (it's kinda sad) but nicenice :) very nostalgiccc hahaha C: alot of people knew it so we SANG IT TOGETHER TOO :D:D:D jumpjumpjump hahahhaa a buncha siaocharbors haha :D

+cant seem to find the lanqiuhuo song, SORREH!!! -_-+



LOVE ME - COLIN RAYE

I read a note my grandma wrote back in 1923
Grandpa kept it in his coat and he showed it once to me
He said," Boy you might not understand, but a long long time ago
Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but I loved your grandma so
We had this crazy plan to meet, and run away together
Get married in the first towm we came to and live forever
But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet instead
I found this letter and this is what it said

If you get there before I do, don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through, I don't know how long I'll be
But I'm not gonna let you down, Darling wait and see
And between now and then till I see you again
I'll be loving you..love, me

I read those words just hours before my grandma passed away
In the doorway of a church where me and grandpa stopped to pray
I know I never seen him cry in all my fifteen years
But as he said these words to her
His eyes filled up with tears

And between now and then till I see you again
I'll be loving you... love, me


this song is frigging sad! it made a impression on our "little bodies that are aweary of this great world" on one of our first lit lessons haha! :D very familiar eh :D this song. WE SING LIKE GNA DIE LIDDAT, so sad someone said but its the first song we all enthu-ed about, wasnt it! :D

some people must be thinking im trying to waste space quoting lyrics. YES I AM

haha thats about it :D next post is THANKYOU TO EVERYONE :D:D:D

Labels: ,