Wednesday, September 10, 2008
@ 8:52 PM
A Teacher
[ ] I like to write alot correction: i like to type alot
[ ] I like being in charge of large groups of people
[ ] I enjoy public speaking public AH? omg nooooo
[x] I like to dress nice everyday soso
[ ] Learning is my favorite thing
[ ]I like school food eewwww yucks STALL NINE!
total: 1
A Doctor
[ ] I like the color white sorreh colour i like is ORANGE and ORANGE ONLY :)
[ ] I have very sloppy handwriting you think?
[ ] I like shiny things they make my eyes go blind. DIAMONDS DONT COUNT.
[ ] I just want to be rich when I'm older nolar just got money and JOY can already
[x] I don't get grossed out easily unless you count csi movies CHOCOLATE BLOOD lol
[ ] Biology is my favorite class what is biology class like?
Total: 1
A Superhero
[x] I love watching cartoons ... and let my imagination run wild
[x] I've always wanted to be able to fly to catch the bus!
[ ] Other people's lives are more important than my own the right to live...
[ ] I've had pajamas with a cape at one time ah?!?!
[ ] I'm pretty strong ya think?!
[x] I have secrets no one knows who doesn't
Total: 3
A Princess
[ ] I wear a tiara regularly im not girlgirl leh
[ ] My family is very rich
[ ] I seem to have control over all my friends
[ ] My only enemies live in different countries
[x] Diamonds are a girl's best friend YESYES hahaha
[x] I've always dreamed of my prince charming joojihooon!!!! MR CHIVALROUS! PRINCE! HAHAHAHA
Total: 2
An Astronaut
[ ] Astronomy is my favorite subject
[ ] I have my own telescope
[x] I sit outside and watch the stars for hours. and try to predict the weather, right
[ ] I always built rockets when I was younger
[ ] I'm in the top 10% of my class never was.
[ ] I know what makes a black hole what makes a black hole is no light lah.
Total: 1
A Truck Driver
[x] I love driving for long periods of time somewhat.
[ ] I like doing things on my own nyeehh boring
[ ] I can follow directions easily have you heard of my bad sense of direction?!
[ ] I know how to drive a stick whuut
[x] I like to travel yes, FOR FOOD
[ ] I'm all for small beds and fast food eeee transfat! eee cancer! eeeeee no space to sleep
Total: 2
An Artist
[x] I doodle everywhere esp math worksheets. GAY PARODY OF PORTIA AND JESSICA lol
[x] I have/want a tattoo of something I drew YESYESYES!!!
[x] I know the difference between burnt and raw sienna sort of...
[ ] I know every single painting DaVinci made o.O vangogh i know lah, p6 project haha
[ ] I think I should have been born during the Renaissance eeyer
[ ] I have taken art classes since I was a kid never. hahahaha. :D i boycott art class cus they are a waste of money.
Total: 3
A Farmer
[ ] I have always liked hot weather
[x] I love seeing plants grow yeahhhh my greenbean and my bryophyllum
[ ] I can really stretch a dollar (highly doubt it)
[x] I dont mind getting dirty i like it :D
[ ] I know how to drive a tractor o.O urban HELLOOO
[ ] I am very patient
Total : 2
I AM A SUPER ARTIST! HAHAHA nootttt i wanna be a CHEF :D and give cat shin FREE discount hahaha. means no discount lah! LOL.
Labels: random