Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
@ 5:49 PM
actually the title means "pissed" but i just typed pisai so let it be lah :D so cute right.

JE SUIS FURIEUX!!!
contre mon professeur d'anglais.

ughhh!!! today's sucha bad day. started with bad morning. Was quite 莫名其妙... no comments, then eng pt. DID SO NICELY spend so much time just passed -.- no point arguing.

i've joined the other side

ばか!! haha so random :D

heng i passed history whooots!! :D:D:D

ohyeah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMA LIMYUJIA :D

Photobucket

haha doreimefa the shot. famous man. :D thanks for being one of the funniest loveliest +insert stuff here+ senior ever! :D friend lah. no more senior-junior gap liao :D this is an unbiased statement. :D

from incompetency comes frustration and annoyance.

Labels: