Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
@ 11:00 PM
okay ignore the title it refers to our RS group... :D

there's this flu bug going round s2 level - maybe the school. At first we thought it was a class problem, apparently if clare has it (her classroom is on 2nd floor i think and ours on the 4th), well as you can see... and five absentees today lah. Yesterday people were falling sick.

theres orals for many sick people tomorrow, hope they get well soon x.x

I finally completed my Philo FA, but there's still so many unfinished (mugging) things. Especially jianbao and the zuowen I LOST THE ZUOWEN!!! D: Now must rewrite, maybe I'll do that tomorrow, now so tired.

okay the situation today was... crazy.

We did. JIVE!!! and PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! we were screaming away at the climax the high part there, wow man i really look UP to opera singers. How do they do that! -.-"! and JIVE got SOME PEOPLE hyped up cus we did it really fast! And how amanda low hit my ear and jiale hit charmaine's erm somewhere?

CHARMAINE YAP MY DANCE PARTNER YO.

And then Ms GLORIA she like taught us salsa! But ain't got any hips to shake so cannot lah. :D make spine crackcrack only... =x

omg so tired.

anyway LIKE YEAHHHH my mummy said that braces can't smoothen my "fangs" - helloooooooo they're canines! very normal! :D to tear meat and things like that MUAHAHA. haha. and for self defence too! :D

and rs was okay. OKAY MAN. :D CLE WE WERE LODGING COMPLAINTS. MUAHAHA.

Labels: