Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
@ 11:21 PM
okay the title like very bimb. who cares :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!

patriotic coloursss... :D hahahaha. it was a patriotic night for all of us, YEAH GO SINGAPORE you know. hahaha. can see that in those marina bay people, if war came, they'd DIE FOR SINGAPORE already. :D

anyway, TODAY ROCKED :) cus i ate alot of italian food, yesterday pastamania, today la forketta and pizzahut :D k i will upload photos soon.

I LOVE JOI CHUA :D dont be ghey, shaddup.

they should have pushed olympics to post-ndp, now today the ndp not so jing cai already... ><

Labels: , ,