Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
@ 12:36 AM
omg the title quite cheesey...

Today Yesterday, was Friday. Today, is Saturday. :D I'm just reminding myself. Yesterday, we had normal lessons lessons lessons. Assembly was so fun!!! I missed the marikita CLE lesson, and this assembly was a replica of it! We did all the nDay stuffs, and Mr. Toh talked about the schedule etc, how we have to rush rush from parade square after contingent (poor joanna and jessie?) to amphi (hahaha poor angklungers).

ohyeah and yujia commanded. haha.

Then he got to the National Anthem part. I still remember the translation from Brownies okay!! x] He talk about singing loudly blahblah hehehehe and some secret plan. Yeah he got 205 to be enthu abourrit and start the trend, now he got all of us! And the s2s followed! My batch quite... erm spontaneous? The s1s ah...

[interlude]The only interesting part of lesson seems to be assembly... [/interlude]

Then Dionne and Qiqi and 2 other prefects like led us to sing the Shine As One the Hady song. Not as memorable as Reach out for the stars that kind of songs. Last year one I can't remember already lah. Some people refused to sing, like whuuut, it's NDAY for !@#$% sake. Seriouslehh...

Finally after school we had. HDB TOUR! Was quite erm weird, we went to Tiong Bahru the Uncle Lee's old house before he moved out, then go Whampoa there, and finally, Toa Payoh!!! And we went Toa Payoh Hub eat, Emily was like sick and went toilet... and frozen strawberries are the loveeee :D

We saw the HDB diagram thingies, and the Pinnacle condo-lookalike ladeedahs. The 206 people scared us when we came out of the "lift"!!!! SO BAD SO BAD ORHHH. And we camwhored, of course.

Photobucket

From swimathon: strange looking plant, issit the flower or what? looks like some man-eating alien species.

Photobucket

edith chiew anqi. actually the height thing is wrong. :D

Photobucket

some book exhibit. that did not work.

Photobucket

kampung kitchen. KK!

Photobucket

HAHA boyboy I taller than you.

Photobucket

4 room flat!

Photobucket

bomb shelter.

Photobucket

okay im extra.

Photobucket

2 room flat! (mirrors give the extended effect)

Photobucket

look at the spread!! Actually they put pebbles into the goblets and bowls... like ironic. why pebbles!!

Photobucket

another do rei me fa. im REI now. :D long-lost boob sisters~

Photobucket

no comments.

Photobucket

its called rehab. haha :D

and at the bus stop we saw ms wani! Talked to her in the bus abit... hehe. :D

&&; if you realised, I changed my blogskin!!! Actually it's two skins mixed up both by the same person but edith went to tamper with it. And added a navbar and the scrollbars... hahaha cus I'm so fussy hehe. Cannot liddat cannot like this mah.

School in 15 hours.

Labels: ,