Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, August 18, 2008
@ 5:26 PM
WE GOT SILVER!!!!!!! :D
FIRST TIME since 1965!!

today angklung exco results were out :D quite good, not very expected but GOOD :D what edith wanted x) we saw our s4s again - kinda miss them teeheee =]

for those that wanna kpor cus ur never come, find out on thursday bah :P

anyway the purpose of this post is to talk about my wonderfull-est dream everrr. :D like emily's softball FBI dream xD

I dreamnt that. There was this. HUGE MOUNTAIN OF. DEEP FRIED CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!!!!! not fried, DEEP FRIED the crispy one :D i could SMELL it; marinated with sambal chilli and b____. yeah. cus i duwan to scare people. ITS MARINATED IN SAMBAL CHILLI AND B____!!!! OMG :D SQUEALS.

i wish it was true. SO YUMMEH. k not marinated in that one lah INSIDE have :D lala. and i told alot of people to make them JEALOUS >D but end up simin call me a seashell (uhhh?) okay nevermind. haha xD but oysters are nice :3

Labels: ,