Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
@ 3:52 PM
i seriously think we're dead for rs. like really. if mr lim so urgent to meet us, then jialat lah. ohman why am i stuck in the midst of a gazillion PTs like, NOW. i wanna run away. really. too sian, too tired. i need a chill pill. :D

i cried for them before. yeah i know how you feel, just get over it soon. there's always a silver lining of every cloud... must learn to MOVE ON like MOOOOOVVVEEE IT.

like i sometimes say i never wished i made that silly choice, but see, good stuff has come out of it. he told me that i could leave a legacy, i did what :) the one about how rgs really is, the elitism stereotype. If i stayed, the message would NEVER get across. to those that really cared about my opinion. Isn't that, a silver lining?

Photobucket

just remember the happy times =) it's gna be over soon. i love apple :D though the laptop touch thing is abit slow. emily my camwhore partner. i miss her loads cus she was awayyyy for match and stuff like that. today i dno leh. hahas. tomorrow another match, GOODLUCK TO YOU x) SEE YOU GUYS GET TO FINALS N TROPHY OKAY! :D

"the rgs softball team has done the school proud by clinching the national champion. team captain will now present the tropy to mrs hoo."

i wish it was still the holidays, waayyy before symposium :/



I'll Stand By You - Carrie Underwood

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So if youre mad, get mad
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well I'm a lot like you
When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
cause even if youre wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

Oh, I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you

Labels: