Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
@ 8:36 PM
okay sophia, i saw ur things. :D like BLOG lah.

MUSIC MEME:
1. Put your music player on all your music. Then shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title for the title even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING.
4.Tag 3 people
5.with the answer, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.

1.HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
Maroon 5 - She will be Loved
im loved :D

2.WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
My life is complicated?

3.HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
Avril Lavigne - Contagious
i have contagious laughter :D anyway... ITS WANSHUEN'S SONG.

4.WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
蔡淳佳 - 平坦就是幸福
erh, no problems? i dont know. very xing fu to get married.

5.WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND'S THEME SONG?
蔡淳佳 - 有你多好
she loves to be with mee :D ego! :D

6.WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
Natasha Thomas - It's Over Now
My life is over...

7.WHAT WAS HIGHSCHOOL LIKE?
蔡淳佳 - 庆幸有你爱我
very happy to be loved :D

8.HOW CAN YOU GET AHEAD IN LIFE?
蔡淳佳 - 未知的以后
omg why so many joi chua, anyway hahaha we donno yet.

9.WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS?
Stephanie - Friends
that answers the question -.-

10.WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?
Lifehouse - First Time
First time of what?

11.TO DESCRIBE MY GRANDPARENTS?
Chris Brown - I wanna Be
I wanna be like them?

12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
It's tough, but must ENDURE. :D

13.WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Maroon 5 - This Love
so i died of love overdose.

14.HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
Avril Lavigne - Runaway
i run alot. :D really. last year i was running from everything.

15.WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
Casting Crowns - Praise You in this Storm
God is my happiness :D my life is the storm, stay optimistic.

16.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF YOU?
Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say
They scared they step on my toes :)

17.DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
Hillsong - Still
huh? they still or still not.

18.HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
finding my girlfriends (friends).

19.WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
Chris Brown - Hold up
hold people up. lol.

20.WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Hillsong - Mighty to Save
save children! lol yeah sure im gna have it. MIGHTY.

21.IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
unknown artist - Why Can't I
I know i can't, i want to, so im asking WHY NOT. :D

22.WHAT DOES YOUR MUM THINK OF YOU?
Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe
I make things hard for her? yeah.

23.WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
NSYNC - tearing up my heart
im heartbroken?!?!

24.WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
yeah indeed.

25.WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
Hillsong - One Way
it just started with hallelujah hallelujah; oh okay im very happy lorh :D and straight.

26.WHAT SONG WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR WEDDING?
Lifehouse - You and Me
nice song.

LOL HEHE DONE.

Labels: