Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
@ 4:33 PM
kope from sophia's blog :D

Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl name.

1.What is your name?
Edith lah!

2.A four letter word:
edge? i cant think of anything!

3.A vehicle:
I DNO WHAT LAH. the Emden, warship count? xD

4.A boy's name:
eddie! :D

5.A girl's name:
ELIZABETH. haha my sis's name. ETHEL! :D EMILY!

6.An occupation:
editor! hahaha :D

7.Something you wear:
earrings! :D

8.A celebrity:
EDITH PIAF! hahaha. Eun Hye, YOON. lol cheat cheat :D

9.Something found in the bathroom:
empty shampoo bottle xD

10.Reason for being late:
eating! :D sophia's shitting lol.

11.something you shout:
EEYER!

12.A body part:
eyes! :D EYEBALLS! ears :D

13.Word to describe yourself:
EXPERT hahaha copies sophia - smart. lol. nolar. i donno.

Labels: