Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, May 12, 2008
@ 2:11 PM
im slacking NOW. chionging geog pt like crazy okay why issit so difficult. KITKAT; take a break. hahahaha xD this pile of work seems never ending. until december luh :D

and theres school tomorrow. ah. art. i dont like the thought of going to school (: but i like school. kinda weird right. since myas are over we have FRESH NEW TOPICS. like forensic science. GOODBYE CHEM.

YAYNESS THERES ART TOMORROW I LIKE ART :D

eeks is there lit tomorrow i havent read merchant of venice yet!!!!!!!!!! nehmind i'll read it soon haha cuz whale rider the start was quite boring. dont like reading :O only read newspapers and magazines :D

[edit]
geog's turning me HARDCORE. while emily's getting mantle! hahaha :D
[/edit]

ohno have to write minutes for RS, kbye. (theres no school today for lower sec, right?)

Photobucket

CANDID MOMENTS ♥

Labels: ,