Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
@ 6:00 PM


A Place in this World - Taylor Swift

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
cause I'm still trying to figure it out
don't know what's down this road, but I'm walking
trying to see through the rain coming down
even though I'm not the only one
who feels the way I do.

I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
feeling lucky today, got the sunshine.
could you tell me what more do I need
and tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah but that's ok

maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
but I'm ready to fly..


ohman the lyrics so nice :D

anyway the sun will still rise tomorrow...

Photobucket

the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

Labels: , ,