Friday, May 2, 2008
@ 3:40 PM
dont ask what happened to the archives im just feeling crazy :D cuz right. last year's archives are like not nice to read. and alot of people like to read now that they can read. haiz. not that i don't want them to read so much lah but its good to erase the past (: though it still stays in my head.
just too much that time cannot erase
im still breaking the hiatus, no more motivation to blog but aiya change blog maybe can blog more :D
#2. chinese
#3. history
#4. literature
#5. geography
#6. chemistry
#7. mathss
FINISHED!!!
chem is sososososo hard D: can i like, smack someone now... rawr at someone... D: and in the midst of mugging, i realised that our notes are contradicting themselves and the textbook! examplex: Textbook: Fractional distillation is used to separate miscible liquids with widely differing boiling points. Notes: Fractional distillation is used to separate liquids with close boiling points. O_O"
it's totally opposite lehz. i still chose the textbook :D after myas i have a WHOLE LOT of people to thank luhs :D especially sophia who scanned stuff for me :D and meijia the most fantabulous chem tutor everr thats FOC muahahaha.
please don't make me worried already, you people (: i've got 11 more on my mind now, they are far more important heh (:
edith has been fangirling over g00 cuz she was badly influenced D: hahaha and she can't mug properly cuz she's sick of mugging like SERIOUSLY and fangirling like crazyy... can't imagine what happened during eyas last year.
| Your Aura is Red |
![]() Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works! The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon |
| What An Iris Says About You |
![]() Even when you've been challenged in life, you have faith that everything will work out. Your feelings run deep, and you are a very grateful person. |
What Do The Flowers You Pick Say About You?

our bags in the sun (:
the track's my best friend fats are my worst enemy - jolynn.

.......................
i sure am bored :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 205'08!!! and 105'08!!!
cant remember exactly but something mish said made me miss them...
Home - Daughtry
I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.
I'm going home,Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.
The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.
So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.
Oh, well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.

