Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, May 16, 2008
@ 8:00 PM
to whom it may concern:
im not the kind that let u take me for granted, im not a vending machine that goes 24/7, im not at home at 6.10, pls dont disturb my homestead. fyi, you DO NOT ask an ANGKLUNGER for POLISHED boots. -.-

im just glad. to be. part of. TWELVE. and to be the last and unforgotten member! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS. esp #4 hahaha classmate :D yeah go batch hoodie we rockrockrockrockrock okay. we rock rgs. we rock everyone. WE WILL ROCK YOU.

go batch '10 my beloved TWELVE :D

and we're losing our history and english teachers ): why must they leave like halfway... can't they stay for the year... D: im sad sad sad.

we're lame -.-

Photobucket

zhiru :D

Photobucket

xP

Photobucket

a pro

Photobucket

... the noob.

Photobucket

motherly emily.

haha. ah, juniors are given more leeway than the seniors. :D

Labels: ,